The HS420D wireless camera features digital technology and boosted range. Use this device for a nanny camera, home or business surveillance, or automobile security. The improved camera features a 1/4" CMOS image sensor as well as a long transmission range of up to 200 meters in open space.
Next-generation digital technology. Digital circuitry ensures no lost video due to external wireless devices such as Wi-Fi and cellular. The transmitter uses the 2400MHz (2.4GHz) subchannels to eliminate interference from wireless routers. The digital nature and manual pairing of the camera and receiver ensure no one will be able to tap into your signal and see your video stream!
Effortless to use. Setting up the camera is effortless. Simply connect the included AC adapter to the camera and attach the wireless receiver to the VCR television or monitor to pair the devices.
Quality audio and video. Color video displays in 420 TVL resolution with a low light 3 LUX camera and a built-in microphone captures all audio in the area.
Easily concealed. Covert video surveillance has never been easier. This device's tiny size makes hiding the camera no problem. Stash it in a plant, book, DVD case, air vent, or automobile. Simply make sure the small lens is facing the video surveillance target. When properly placed, the wide camera angle will give you a complete view of a normal sized room.
- Receiving Frequency: 2400 Hz-2480 Hz
- Method of Regulation: FSK
- Working Temperature -20°C - 60°C
- Dimensions: 19 x 9.5"
- Power: DC 5V/800mA
- Video System: PAL/NTSC
- Valid Pixel:
- PAL: 628 x 582
- NTSC: 510 x 492
- Image Device: 1/4" CMOS image sensor
- Lens Aperture: F/1.2
- Horizontal Definition: 480 TVL
- Minimum Illumination: 3 Lux
- Scan Frequency:
- PAL/CCIR: 50 Hz
- NTSC/EIA: 60 Hz
- Open Transmission Distance: 656 feet
- Transmission Power: 17dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: up to -85 dBm
- Size: 106 x 68 x 23 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Power Consumption: ~3 Watts
- 1 x Full Color Miniature 2.4GHz Wireless Video Camera*
- 1 x Perfectly Matched 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver
- 1 x Video Cable For Receiver To VCR/TV Hook Up
- 2 x AC Adapters (1 for camera, 1 for receiver)
- Requires RCA VCR or Monitor input.