Now with 16GB MicroSD card and reader included!
Have you been looking for a Wi-Fi covert camera you can hide anywhere? This small metal box is just what you need! In just minutes, you will be able to view live streaming video from your smartphone or tablet. The process is as easy as downloading an app and securing a WiFi connection all from your smart device! You are also able to record to a micro SD card, phone or tablet. Even if the camera is handled by someone curious, the electronics are all sealed inside. This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (15 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- 4 1/2 Inches Long, 2 1/2 Inches Wide, 1 inch in girth
- All Aluminum Body
- Weight: 2 Ounces
- 1 x BBWifiBlackBox*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up.
- Android 5.0 and up.
- Apple iOS 7 and up.
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.