Warranties & Returns
Mini Gadgets Inc (MGI) offers a Lifetime Limited warranty on every product effective from the date of purchase on all new products. Refurbished or Open Box products have a 90 day warranty. This warranty is not transferable beyond the dealer and the original end user.
The Lifetime Warranty is effective as of March 1, 2013. It is not retroactive and does not cover products purchased before this time. Products purchased before this time are covered under a 2 year warranty, which has expired as of February 28, 2015. At our discretion, we will repair or replace the product with the same or better.
A credit will only be issued under the following circumstances:
- If the item is returned in new condition within 30 days of purchase
- If the item can not be repaired, replaced or upgraded
- Or at any other time as we deem necessary
ANY credit issued will be for CURRENT market value (current market value will not apply to any items bought at a discounted price during a promotion or sale, these items will have credit issued at the discounted price they were purchased at)
This 30 day period is calculated from date of delivery to date of RMA request.
Any return may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping cost will not be refunded.
We will not issue a credit on ANY of the following items:
- Used products
- Single use products
- Counter-surveillance products
- Any item requiring activation
MGI reserves the right to refuse to credit or replace a product if we determine that our policies are being abused. This can include situations such as many returns for the same item or frequent changing of information (ie replace instead of credit).
The warranty is voided when damage is caused by:
- Improper handling, neglect, or failure to operate the product following the directions provided.
- An outside force beyond the control of MGI (eg. flood, fire).
- Any repair or opening of the product by the dealer or end-user.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by warranty.
Any missing accessories or products must be reported within 48 hours of package delivery. We will not replace missing items that are reported later than 48 hours of original delivery.
Before submitting a product for return, please contact technical support at 770-694-6921 for troubleshooting. In the event that we are unable to troubleshoot the product, please follow the return procedures outlined below.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging, in "like new" condition with all components, manuals, and cables included. Products using accessories such as batteries and SD cards must be returned with the factory-sealed accessories. Product that is returned incomplete will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Return shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the dealer or the end-user.
Warranties and Technical support apply only to products exclusively from MGI.
We may require proof of purchase before servicing any product. We reserve the right to refuse service on any product deemed not to have been purchased from us or if it is determined that our Technical Support service is being abused (i.e: if customer calls many times for exact same issue that was previously resolved).
MGI will not provide support, pictures, manuals or descriptions to any Dealers that may purchase the same or similar products from other sources.
Repair or replacement of the product or an affected component are the exclusive remedies provided. MGI, on behalf of itself, and it's distributors, hereby disclaims all other warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees of any kind either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and/or fitness for purpose.
In no event shall MGI be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the products, even if MGI had been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation is intended to apply and does apply without regard to whether such damages are claimed, asserted or brought in an action or claim in tort or contract law, or on the warranty, or under any other law or form of action except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of MGI and any authorized dealer to you for loss or damage arising under this agreement shall not exceed in aggregate the cost of replacing the affected product. Nothing in this agreement shall be taken as excluding or attempting to exclude or in any way restrict any liability for death or personal injury to the extent arising directly from the negligence of MGI or that of its employees or agents.
MGI Technical support and staff cannot provide assistance or support for any item used in violation of local, state, or federal law. No product shall be eligible for warranty repair, replacement, or refund if used in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
To return a defective product, please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) by filling out the RMA form located here, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please provide the following information when requesting a Return Authorization Number: Your business name, the type of RMA you are seeking, the PO number, the SKU of the product, a short descriptor of the problem, and the customer's name.
3. Verify that all merchandise is in the original packaging with all components, manuals, cables, and accessories are included.
4. For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS Ground or USPS Priority. We do not recommend sending a package Express or with any expedited service such as UPS Next Day Air. Returns are processed in the order they are received and priority cannot be given to expedited packages.
5. Please address the package to:
562 WYLIE ROAD, SUITE #2
MARIETTA, GA 30067
6. Return the merchandise within 31 days of issuance of the RMA number. Print the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package on at least two sides. Packages without a Return Authorization Number will be refused and returned to sender.
7. Returns will be processed in the order they are received. After receipt of the return, allow up to 14 business days for normal processing time. Holidays will affect the normal processing time so please allow for additional delays in these instances.
8.Please note, any shipment received without the required documentation will be returned to sender. In the event we cannot contact you to verify the return, your package will be considered abandoned after a period of (60) days.
A link to our RMA Template can be found here
Please be sure that your policies are up to date and accurately reflect the policies provided. If you have any questions or issues please contact us at 770-694-6921.
Pre-Replacement Terms & Conditions
Minigadgets Inc. can provide an advanced replacement for any item provided that the following terms and conditions are agreed upon in writing before any item is sent out.
1. The original item must be received by us within 31 business days of delivery of a prereplaced item.
2. If the original item is not received within this time period, you will be charged the full cost of a new unit plus shipping.
3. You will be charged the cost of a new device if the original item’s warranty has been voided (customer damage, water, etc.).
4. If an item received back is determined to not be defective, you will be charged the shipping cost of the new unit.
5. If a prereplacement is to a customer or end user, you are responsible for charging your customer the cost of a new unit in the event that the original item is not received.
Minigadgets Inc. reserves the right to change or update warranty and return policies without notice.
If you create an RMA request using the RMA request form, you have to agree to the above terms & conditions by selecting 'Yes' prior to submitting the RMA request. Any RMA request that has 'No' selected will not have an RMA number created.