The HCACWiFi is a great addition not only to our line of miniclock cameras, but to our Wi-Fi cameras as well. With the high-resolution 720p HD video capture and remote viewing via smartphone, this AC Adapter allows you to easily check in at any time. The Wi-Fi functionality allows you to view the live video anytime and anywhere. With a microSD card installed, you can easily record without the need for an always-on computer connection. It's easy to view the recorded footage using your computer, iOS, or Android device.
- 720p HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- microSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25fps, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 70°
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Capacity: up to 32GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 50 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ .5 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- Includes AC Adapter camera*, User's Manual, Software CD
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.