The OMNIX Smoke Detector is a great surveillance camera. The electronics of the smoke detector have been replaced with 3D printed parts to covertly hold a 1080P camera, battery, and external memory slot. This new and improved smoke detector is great for all sorts of home or office surveillance needs. The OmniXSmoke features a remote control for choosing one of three recording modes: still shots, motion detection recording, and continuous recording.
External Memory - This device includes a 16GB MicroSD card, but can hold up to a 128GB MicroSD card.
PIR Sensor - This device contains a PIR sensor to preserve your battery when the device is not detecting motion.
TV Setup - This device includes AV cable to accurately and easily set your time/date stamp, sensitivity, or loop recording.
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High-resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- PIR Sensor
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: Up to 14 days
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 min
- Min Illumination: 1 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Dimensions: 5" W x 5" D x 1.5" H
- 1 x OmniX Smoke Detector*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Wall Charger & Charging Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- Please note OmniX items can take 24-48 hrs to build.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).