Are you undercover, a 3rd party driver, or simply want to covertly record all the things that happen in your car? Then the new OmniInverter is the perfect fit for you!
Powered by the cigarette lighter in your vehicle, the new OmniInverter offers an outstanding 1080P resolution camera. Not only is this premium unit HD but it also offers a functional USB port and power outlet for charging and allows for external memory!
External memory - This unit comes with a 16GB microSD card but can take up to an 128GB Micro SD (formatting is required for 64Gb and higher)
Remote control operated - Simply use your remote control to power on and off device. Make sure to stop recording before shutting your vehicle off to prevent any loss of files
3D Printed Technology - The latest and greatest in 3D printing technology is here! Our brand new OmniInverter is a premium, professional grade product, with brand new technology built in.
One Touch Recording - As soon as you power on the camera it immediately enters into motion detection recording mode.
- 3D Printed insert keeps all the internals in place
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Powered by your car's power socket
- Video Resolution: 1080p
- Video Format: MP4
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- Image Resolution: 2560x1920
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Type: External MicroSD Card
- Storage Compatibility: Up to 128GB
- Storage Consumption: 1GB/10mins
- Powered By: Car Socket/AC Adapter (while editing settings on TV)
- Dimensions: 3 1/2" L x 3 1/8" W x 1" D
- Weight: 0.22lbs
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x OmniInverter*
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Wall Adapter
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 & up
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card required
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only)
- Due to this camera being powered by your car’s power socket, you MUST stop recording prior to turning your car’s engine off. If you do not, the current video file will be corrupted and unrecoverable.
- If you stop your vehicle’s engine, the unit will power off. You will need to power it on and initiate recording again the next time you start your car.
- If your car’s power socket is permanently powered and the camera is recording, your vehicle’s battery will drain in order to continue recording.