This wall outlet is perfect for just about any location. Its built-in camera is positioned so that this ordinary looking wall receptacle can be placed seamlessly in any room, which makes it perfect for a nanny cam or extra home security. It has full-color HD quality video and motion detection. Turn on with the flip of a switch and use the remote control to turn on continuous recording, motion detection recording, or snap a photo. This unit will automatically go into motion detection once you power it on, so all you have to do is press a button and walk away!
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High-resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Power: Hardwired
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumination: 1 Lux
- Viewing Angle: 65 degrees
- 1 x OmniWallOutlet
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and up
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build.
- Class 10 or better MicroSD Card required.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).
- This electrical outlet is a decoy that provides no original function as a power outlet - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring and recessing it into the wall (just as you would a real outlet) for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it into the wall.