Looking for a great décor surveillance option for your home or office? Something that is HD and Premium grade? Then look no further! The OmniPlant is what you need. Replace an existing plant with the OmniPlant for something both attractive and useful. With the included A/V Cable, you can eliminate any hassle of set-up by setting your camera settings through your TV.
External MicroSD Storage - This device has external memory and the ability to accept MicroSD cards all the way up to 128GB.
3DPrinted Technology - The latest and greatest 3D printing technology is here! This brand new OmniPlant is a premium, professional grade product with brand new technology. The OmniEYe line is truly the next big thing in Spy Gear.
- No visible ports or plugs when on battery power
- Can be ordered with a cut out to allow for A/C powered recording so you don't have to worry about battery life!
- Full HD 1920x1080 video recording resolution
- High-resolution images taken at 2560x1920
- Change your settings easily using the included A/V cable and your TV or Monitor!
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Supports loop recording for unlimited recording potential
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion Detection Sensitivity adjustment
- Video Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .MP4
- Photo Resolution: 2560x1920
- Photo Format: .JPG
- Memory Capacity: 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 20 hrs continuous recording
- Motion Standby Time: 24 hrs
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 10 mins
- Min Illumination: 1 Lux
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- 1 x OmniPlant*
- 1 x AC Wall Charger
- 1 x Charging Adapter with Indicator Lights
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x A/V Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to USB Cable
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x Remote
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- Please note Omni Eye items can take 24-48 hrs to build.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).