Are you looking for a Covert Clock at an affordable cost? This is it! This small compact desk clock is perfect for any office or home and allows you live stream video from anywhere at any time.
HD 1080P Streaming – This unit allows you to live stream video from its free smartphone app. Simply download the app, turn on your clock, and you can have the device up and running within minutes.
Battery and Ac Plug Included – This unit can live stream for up to 4 hours off the included battery, is that enough? Don’t worry! This unit also comes with a plugin for direct power eliminating ever having to worry about a battery life.
External MicroSD Card - This unit can hold up to a 64GB MicroSD card (not included).
Alerts – Set this unit up easily to alert you via email or through the free app when HCWIFCLOCKHD has detected motion. View the motion detected recordings straight from your phone, you can even delete them if they’re not needed!
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 30fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 30fps, 480p
- Video Format: AVI
- Angle of View: 90°
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 2400 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside unit
- Battery Life: 4 hours
- Charging time: About 4-5 hours
- Storage Capacity: up to 64GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 20 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ 1 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- 1 x Hidden Camera Clock*
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
It is recommended that you use the device on A/C power.
This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.