Are you in need of a versatile hidden camera that has the capability to connect to your Wi-Fi for live streaming, alerts, and recording? Maybe you just need a camera to record to DVR? This unit does both! This fully functional smartphone charger has your back and more!
1080P - This unit can be viewed in 1080P HD resolution, making everything you see crisp and clear.
External Memory - There is no need for you to worry about your memory filling up, as you can view and delete your MicroSD card recordings from your free app, right from your smartphone device. This unit also takes up to 128GB cards without any special formatting. We include a 16GB card to ensure you have everything you need to start recording!
Free Smartphone App - This unit easily connects to your WiFi within minutes all from the free, downloadable, smartphone app. From here, you can manage your alerts, recordings, resolutions, and more!
DVR Functions - If Wi-Fi isn't in your area for this device, DON'T worry. This unit records to its external memory with no Wi-Fi connection needed. Just plug it in and you're good to go!
Fully Functional Charger - This unit not only contains an HD Wi-Fi hidden camera, but it is also a fully functional charger. Charger your smart device while recording your covert video.
- 1080p Full HD Resolution Streaming
- Time/Date Stamp
- Motion Detection Alarm
- MicroSD Slot For Recording Locally
- Built-In Wi-Fi Allows You To Control, View, and Download Video From Your Smartphone
- Self-Contained DVR Unit (Records Without Wi-Fi)
- Fully Functional Smartphone Charger
- Streaming Resolution: 1080p, 720p, or 480p
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Video Format: AVI
- Storage: External via MicroSD Card Up to 128GB
- 90° Viewing Angle
- Motion Detection Distance: 6m (up to 19ft)
- 1 x HCWiFiCable
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Carrying Case
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Android 5 & Up
- iOS 6 & Up
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.