The HCMINIWIFICLOCK is perfect for any covert surveillance in your home or office. The small alarm clock allows you to adjust the time to 12- or 24-hour, set the date, and provide you with the temperature; all while being a covert Wi-Fi hidden camera.
Automatic Night Vision – Lights go off, night vision comes on. Record or live stream video in the dark up to 15 feet.
External Memory – Record up to 128GB of storage with the external memory slot. We include a 32GB MicroSD card to ensure you have everything you need upon purchase!
Wide Viewing angle – The 120° viewing angle ensures you aren’t missing any needed footage.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25 fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1080 x 720 @ (up to) 25 fps
- Video Format: MPEG-4
- Angle of View: 120°
- Battery Life: 8 hours (daylight), 3 hours (night vision)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- Storage Capacity: up to 128GB microSD (not included)
- Storage Consumption: 1GB per 20 minutes (average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 15 feet
- Power Consumption: 300MA/3.7V
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7 and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- Size: 4.25in W x 1.81in H x 1.56in L
- 1 x HCMiniWiFiClock
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 32GB MicroSD Card
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- We recommend using plug-in power for long-term use.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.