The location data stored on the Flashback® GPS Logger can be accessed by inserting the device directly into your personal computer or laptop via a USB port. The tracking activity recorded by the Flashback® GPS Logger can then be viewed through the Flashback cloud-based software. No software installation necessary.
The Flashback® GPS Logger is powered by rechargeable battery. Its powerful magnetic mount and waterproof design allows for secure mounting inside, outside and even underneath the vehicle.
This ultra-compact GPS data logging vehicle tracking device is the most advanced tracking solution and it's available with no monthly recurring fees.
LandAirSea® also offers 24-Hour Technical Support to help troubleshoot and answer any questions you may have regarding your GPS Tracking Key or any one of our tracking devices.
- Easy to use web interface at www.landairsea.com
- No monthly fees
- Route Traveled
- Active Driving Time
- Arrival Addresses
- Duration of Stop
- An easy-to-read daily printable text log
- Route display over an animated digital street map
- Satellite imagery through Google Earth
- Precise GPS location within 2.5 meters.
- GPS location update every 1 second
- Built-in Magnetic mount
- Dimensions: 1.5"L x 3.8"W x 1.3"H
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 185°F, -26°C to 85°C
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours of continuous tracking time @ 1 second intervals. Up to 6 months standby time when vehicle not moving.
- Battery: Internal rechargeable Li-Polymer 1500mAh
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Storage: 100 hours of tracking data
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of No Movement
- Cold Start GPS Acquisition: 41 Seconds
- Warm Start GPS Acquisition: 33 Seconds
- 1 x Flashback Tracker
- 1 x Instruction booklet
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x AC wall adapter
- 1 x USB 2.0 port / USB 3.0 port (Avoid USB hubs.)
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS X and up