Are you looking to build your own camera? This completed kit is what you need to get started. Simply choose the item or spot you want to place your camera, and within minutes, you can have this unit recording to its MicroSD card!
- HD Ready 1280x720 video recording resolution
- External SD Card up to 128GB*
- Date/Time Stamp
- Motion detection
- Video Resolution: 1280x720 @ 30 frames per second
- Video Format: .AVI
- Photo Resolution: 4032*3024
- Photo Format: .JPEG
- Memory Capacity: Up to 128GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 20 hrs continuous recording
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh battery or AC Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: External
- SDCard storage usage: 1gb per 20 minutes
- Min Illumination: 1 Lux
- 1 x DIY Kit*
- 1 x 8GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Mini-USB Cable
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x 20 Hour Battery
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Please note DIY Boards can take 24-48 hours to build.
- For best performance, we recommend Class 6 or better MicroSD Cards.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).