The HC4KWiFiBTClock is perfect for any covert surveillance in your home or office. The small alarm clock allows you to adjust the time to 12- or 24-hour, set the date, and set an alarm.
Automatic Night Vision – Lights go off, night vision comes on. Record or live stream video in the dark up to 20 feet.
External Memory – Record up to 128GB of storage with the external memory slot.
Wide Viewing angle – The 120° viewing angle ensures you aren’t missing any needed footage.
- 4K/2K/1080P resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion detection alarm configuration settings
- Can function as a bluetooth speaker
- Streaming Video Resolution: 4K/2K/1080P
- Recording Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30 FPS
- Video Format: .AVI
- Angle of View: 120°
- Battery Life: 8 hours (daylight), 3 hours (night vision)
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- Storage Capacity: up to 128GB microSD
- Storage Consumption: 300MB/1 Hour (average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 20 feet
- Power Consumption: 300MA/3.7V
- Size: 5.3" W x 2.2" L x 2.2" H
- 1 x HC4KWiFiBTClock
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- We recommend using plug-in power for long-term use.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.