You are a store owner, and you want to monitor traffic in and out of your front door. You've never had any problems with theft or dishonesty, you just want to see what kind of people come in your store, who leaves empty handed, and how you can better market your products to your intended customer base. The wifi capabilities also give you access to real time monitoring without the need to spend your night reviewing video.
The HCWifiBulb is a perfect combination of nondescript light bulb* and high definition wireless IP cam. The nightvision also means you can keep a round the clock eye on anything you want. The on board microSD card slot also means that you do not need to keep a standalone computer system running just to record video. The web interface makes it easy to set up and review you video at any time.
Easy set up. To set up the camera, all you need is a smartphone or computer with wifi access. Connect to the hotspot, open the app and configure your settings, and you're all set.
- Motion-detecting camera
- Night vision
- Adjustable settings
- Auto exposure control (white balance and sharpness)
- Auto-rewrite memory option
- 720p HD video
- Built-in MicroSD card slot
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 selectable
- Video Angle: 72 degrees diagonal (for 1280 x 720)
- Video Format: AVI/ASF
- Motion Detection sensitivity: 7 levels
- Wifi specification: b/g/n
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 32GB
- Night Vision Distance: Up to 35 ft.
- Dimensions: 3" - 1.25" x 4.25"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- 1 x Night Vision Bulb Camera with Wifi*
- 1 x Light Extension
- 1 x MicroSD USB adapter
- 1 x Software Disc*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- *Windows 7 ONLY - Software
- Windows XP and up - MicroSD Card Playback
- Web streaming and settings available on IE7 or newer
- iOS and Android Smartphone Operating Systems
- Camera is for indoor use only.
- Not a functional light.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.