The HCPowerBank720 looks and operates exactly like a normal, portable battery pack. These devices are normally used for backup or extra power for cell phones and other portable electronics. As phones get more and more powerful, they consume more and more battery life, making a backup charger not only sensible but almost necessary. The HCPowerBank720 will fit in perfectly with any other portable electronics making any recordings completely under the radar while it charges your device at the same time!
Portable and easy to use. Once charged the HCPowerBank720 doesn't need to be plugged into an outlet to charge your phone, it stores enough power to be able to simply plug your phone into the power bank and charge your device from your pocket on the go.
Charge and record simultaneously. The HCPowerBank720 is wired with two separate battery circuits, meaning you can use it to charge your phone and record video at the same time.
Removable storage. This device uses a microSD card for removable storage, making it extremely easy to access and transfer your videos, and never worry about running out of storage space.
- Hard plastic housing
- LED Indicators
- 2 separate battery circuits so you can charge your device and record at the same time
- Motion Detection or Continuous Recording
- USB Port for Device Charging
- Video Resolution: 1280x720 at 30 frames per second
- Device Charging via USB Port 5.0V - 5.5V, 1000mah, 0.5a
- Battery Capacity: 3000mah
- Video Format: .AVI
- Battery life: Up To 8 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- Storage: MicroSD card up to 128GB (Class 6 or Higher Card Required)
- Storage Usage: approximately 3GB per hour
- Time and Date Stamp
- Motion Detection up to 20 feet
- 1 x HCPowerbank720*
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Soft Carrying Case
- 3 x Adhesive Backs
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE(Windows Only).