The MCCWiFiWeatherStation is a multi-function weather station with an integrated 1080P high definition hidden Wi-Fi camera. It can be used as a normal weather station to detect and show both outside and inside temperature and humidity. It displays the time, date, and moon phase.
With the high-resolution full HD video capture and remote viewing via smartphone, this clock allows you to easily check in at any time. The Wi-Fi functionality allows you to view the live video anytime and anywhere. With a microSD card installed, you can easily record without the need for an always-on computer connection. It's easy to view the recorded footage using your computer, iOS, or Android device.
- 1080p Full HD resolution streaming
- Wi-Fi for remote viewing and recording
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25 fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ (up to) 25 fps, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 70°
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside the unit
- Storage Capacity: up to 128GB microSD (not included)
- Storage Consumption: 1GB per 50 minutes (average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AD Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ 1 A
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- Size: 4.5" Tall, 6.5" Wide, 1" Thick
- 1 x Camera Unit*
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Back Cover
- 1 x Outdoor Unit
- 1 x Manual
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- This battery on this device is for the Weather Station only. It will not maintain a wifi connection on battery power. In order to use the WiFi camera, the device must be plugged into a power source.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.