The Bush Baby 2K Decoy outlet is the perfect device to surveil an office or home. Installation is simple and no electrician is needed -- it just sticks to the wall!
It can record in 2K @ 30 FPS or 3K @ 15 FPS. Either record continuously or use the motion detection setting. The BB2KDecoyOutlet features a rechargeable battery and 128GB of memory. When you combine this with its motion detection capabilities, you're sure not to miss a single thing.
- Automatically enters continuous 3K recording upon powering on
- Full 2K @ 30 FPS or 3K @ 15 FPS video recording
- High-resolution 14.2 Megapixel (4352x3264) photo capturing
- Date/Time stamping
- Motion detection or Continuous recording
- Loop Recording
- Controlled by 433mhz radio frequency remote (~15 foot range)
- 128GB storage (12.5 hours of video storage)
- User friendly manuals made by Minigadgets located HERE
- Video Resolution: 2304x1296 @ 30 FPS or 3200x1800 @ 15 fps
- Video Format: .MOV
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording and Motion Detection
- Photo Capture Resolution: 4532x3264
- Viewing Angle: 65°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card*
- Video Recording Storage Consumption: 1.7Gb/10 Min @ 2K, 1.15Gb/10 Min @ 3K
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 3.7v 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: 12.5 hours
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.25" x 1"
- 1 x BB2KDecoyOutlet
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Charging Adapter with LED Light
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x BB2K DVR Manual
- 1 x Adhesive Velcro Mounting Strip
Video Playback Compatible with:
- Windows 7 and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and above
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).
- BB2K items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- If you need your item to come without audio recording you must put this in the shipping instructions or contact us to inform us.
- These devices are operated by receiving a 433mhz radio frequency from the remote control. Please make sure you are at least ~15 feet or closer to the device when trying to power it on, have a clear line of sight, and are pointing the remote at the device. If you have other devices that are broadcasting radio frequency signals, this may interfere with operation.
- This is NOT a functional outlet.