Do Your Customers Understand the Importance of Surveillance?
Do your customers really understand the importance of surveillance?
Some of you may not know but, I have a 4 year old son. He not only brightens up my life, he brightens up everyone’s life. I couldn’t imagine what I would do without him, his smile is mesmerizing. Then I think, what if I was in a position where I had to doubt his story over someone else’s, or what if he was being bullied? What if, what if, what if, (some call me an over thinker).Sometimes when I think about these “what ifs” my heart crumbles. I may not be able to prevent everything that happens in his life but, I am aware of what surveillance items are around me to help me know the truth and to catch who or what may be harming him. I know how to prevent this but, do your customers really know? Do they truly understand the importance?
Here are some statistics, for the United States, that may help your customers understand why surveillance is so important;
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year. Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying. 17% of American students report being bullied 2 to 3 times a month or more within a school semester.
- Today, more than three million American children are victims to acts of sexual abuse by someone they know.
- Just this year 152 children have been murdered and 239 have been seriously injured.
- 42.1% of kids have admitted they have seen porn online
- One in 20 children admitted to arranging a secret meeting with someone they have met online
- 2 million kids are arrested each year in the United States.
Scary right? You or your customers don’t have to be in the dark regarding these facts. Most of all don’t let your customers be in the dark on what may help prevent or save their child’s life.
With over 250 items in stock, MGI has everything your customers need to keep their child’s safety. Let us help them every step of the way.