Looking for an outdoor camera with live streaming capabilities and a long battery life? This device will fit all those needs while maintaining a fully functional Solar LED Panel for your outdoor lighting needs.
Wi-Fi Live Streaming - View this camera anywhere at any time through your smartphone app.
Long Battery Life - This device can be charged using the included wall adapter or by using the solar panel on the device. Depending on how much sunlight is hitting the panel, this device can run for days without having to be recharged.
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Functioning outdoor solar LED light (46 LEDs)
- 2.8W Output
- Dimensions: 9" W x 4.5" D x 3" H
- Video Resolution: 1080p, 720p
- Video Format: AVI
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Image Resolution: 2556x1998
- Image Format: JPG
- Night Vision: No
- Auto Overwrite (Loop Recording): Yes
- Minimum Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Type: Internal
- Storage Compatibility: 128GB
- Storage Consumption: 1GB/15mins (Recording)
- Powered By: Internal Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 3 days depending on how much light hits the solar panel with the LED lights off, 12 hours with the unit's LED lights on.
- Charging Time: 12 hours when charged via USB
- Battery Location: Inside Unit
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Specs: 3.7v, 13000 mAh
- Dimensions: 9" x 4.5" x 3"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs
- Time/Date Stamp: Yes
- 1 x BBWifiSolarLED
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- Windows XP and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Lightning connector compatible with iPhone 5 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- MicroSD card slot located in the battery compartment.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- Depending on where this device is mounted, you may not get a strong enough signal from your Wi-Fi to maintain the connection. We recommend connecting the unit to your wifi while next to your router and then test to make sure it still works where you want to mount it PRIOR to actually mounting it. If the video skips, you may reduce the quality in the streaming settings to "low bandwidth" and see if that helps.