Looking for a 100% covert camera for your warehouse, garage, office or basement? No need to look any further because we have just what you need! This functional emergency light comes with a 1080P live streaming Wi-Fi camera with external memory (128GB MicroSD included). This unit is meant to be hardwired in like a normal emergency light, and it is perfect for long-distance viewing. Once the device is powered, it can begin streaming within minutes!
Mobile Alerts, Motion Detection, and Recording Schedule- Simply set up each feature fast and easy through your smartphone app.
External Memory- This device already includes a 128GB MicroSD card!
Functional Unit- Replace any emergency light, you can still keep the functionality with this unit!
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (15 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBWiFiLight
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.