Now with 16GB MicroSD card and adapter included!
The BBWIFIDOCKINGSTATION5 is an ideal device to use anywhere. Put the device in your home or business and start streaming live video within minutes all from your free downloadable app for your phone or tablet.
This camera can be viewed and/or record videos in 1080P, 720P, or 480P video over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- View and Record Live streaming on android, iOS, or locally via PC.
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via email or phone app
- Able to operate in low light (1 lux or greater)
- Lightning connector for iPhone 5 and up
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous video and motion detection
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date Stamp
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- 1 x BBWifiDockingStation5
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD to SD Card Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Mini CD
- Windows XP and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Lightning connector compatible with iPhone 5 and up
*Please note the following:
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BBWiFi items save to MicroSD Cards in .asf format and do not support skipping ahead in the video.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- MicroSD card slotis located in battery compartment.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.