Looking for the most covert camera out there? Don't want to worry about the battery life? Tired of having to pull a MicroSD card out to view your recordings? Not anymore! The BBWiFiExit is the most covert device on the market. Never worry about the battery life, as this unit is built to be hardwired in.
No need to pull the MicroSD card out! With this device, you can view and delete your MicroSD card recordings straight from the free smartphone app. The best part is that this HD WIFI exit sign allows you to see what it sees in real time!
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (15 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 1080P, 720P, 480P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Video format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Power Supply: Hardwired
- Time/Date Stamp
- 1 x BBWiFiExit
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Sign Mount
- Windows XP and up
- Mac OS 10 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- This exit sign is a decoy - it is a high tech video surveillance system only! It is powered by hardwiring it into your existing electrical wiring for a completely covert setup. Professional installation is highly recommended. MGI will only provide Technical Support for the camera unit, not for the installation of it.