Now with External MicroSD Storage!
Needing a router? Needing a covert camera? The BBWiFiRouter is what you need! Not only is this router fully functional, it also serves as a Wi-Fi hidden camera. Within minutes, you can have the device set up to view live video footage from the free downloadable app from your smartphone or tablet.
This camera can be viewed in 4K, 2K, and 1080P and record videos in 1080P resolution over a wide viewing angle of 90°. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (2 hours per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Streaming Resolution: 4K, 2K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Resolution: 720P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Recording Consumption: 1GB / 2 Hours
- Video Format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date Stamp
- Power Supply: 350MA/3.7V
- Dimensions: 1.25" W x 4.25" D x 5.25" H
- 1 x BB4KWifiRouter*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- Mac OS 10.5 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Our BB4KWiFi units still require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream.
- If you are needing this item expedited (anything other than UPS Ground), please call for shipping pricing.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- For USPS shipping, please call for a quote.