This functional 6 plug wall outlet can support up to six devices and comes with two functional USB ports. With this built-in hidden camera, you can keep track of your kids, a nanny, or your home from a distance. The device can be set up to stream live videos which you can view on your smartphone or tablet. You are able to record to a MicroSD card or to your phone or tablet. The great part about this camera is that nothing will indicate this device is anything other than your typical outlet. Even if the camera is handled by someone curious, the electronics are all sealed inside. The red light on the device is similar to a normal outlet as the light indicates power is on. This camera can be viewed in 4K at a 90 degree angle. No need to worry about the battery life on this camera as it is powered via normal AC power.
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- Functioning 6 wall outlet with 2 functioning USB ports
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Viewing Angle: 90
- Storage: External MicroSD Card up to 128GB*
- Dimensions: 3.5" W x 1.5" D x 5" H
- 1 x BB4KWiFiOutlet*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- Android 5.0 and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- BB4KWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- Styling may vary slightly from image depicted.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.