Our BB4KWIFILAMP is almost impossible to discover because this product blends into almost any room without looking out of place. Like all BB4KWIFI products, it is easily operated by a Smartphone App. With easy set-up, you can be on your way to streaming live video within minutes! No need to worry about a battery charge as this lamp and camera is powered by its own AC power.
Resolution- Choose between 4K, 1080P, or 720p!
Fully Functional - No need to worry about a lamp you won't be able to fully use. This lamp is fully functional.
DVR or WiFi - In the past our Wi-Fi units required a router connection to record -- not anymore! Our new BB4KWiFi line allows the end user to set up video recording irregardless if the unit is connected to Wi-Fi!
- Can be used as a DVR or WiFi unit
- View and Record Live streaming on Android or iOS smartphones
- Record on to Micro SD Card (30 minutes per 1GB)
- Motion Detection
- Alerts via Email or Phone App
- Able to Operate in Low Light (1 lux or greater)
- Video Resolution: 4K, 1080P, 720P
- Recording Modes: Continuous Video and Motion Detection
- Video Recording Format: .AVI
- Viewing Angle: 90°
- Storage: External MicroSD Card Up To 128GB* (Class 10)
- Time/Date Stamp
- Dimensions: 5" W x 5" D x 14.5" H
- 1 x BB4KWiFiLamp*
- 1 x Instruction Booklet for BBWiFi
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- Windows XP and up
- Apple iOS 7 and up
- Android 5.0 and up
- OSX 10.5 and up
- Our BB4KWiFi units still require the unit to be paired with a router if the end user is wanting to look at the livestream.
- If you are needing this item expedited (anything other than UPS Ground), please call for shipping pricing.
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- BBWiFi items will need to format the MicroSD Card before use. This is done automatically through the app.
- BushBaby items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.
- For USPS shipping, please call for a quote.