Keep tabs on your vehicle's interior with the BB2KGarage! This unit looks like any ordinary garage door opener but contains a 2K camera, 12.5 hour battery, and a 128GB MicroSD card. Simply attach this to your visor and turn the unit on with your remote and you are all set. This unit can take pictures, continuously record, or record based off motion!
- Automatically enters continuous 3K recording upon powering on
- Full 2K @ 30 FPS or 3K @ 15 FPS video recording
- High-resolution 14.2 Megapixel (4352x3264) photo capturing
- Date/Time stamping
- Motion detection or Continuous recording
- Loop Recording
- Controlled by 433mhz radio frequency remote (~15 foot range)
- Internal 128GB storage (12.5 hours of video storage)
- User friendly manuals made by Minigadgets located HERE
- Video Resolution: 2304x1296 @ 30 FPS or 3200x1800 @ 15 fps
- Video Format: .MOV
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording and Motion Detection
- Photo Capture Resolution: 4532x3264
- Viewing Angle: 65°
- Storage: Internal MicroSD Card*
- Video Recording Storage Consumption: 1.7Gb/10 Min @ 2K, 1.15Gb/10 Min @ 3K
- Power Supply: Internal Rechargeable 3.7v 5000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: 12.5 hours
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Loop Recording: Yes
- Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 2"
- 1 x BB2KGarage
- 1 x 8Pin MiniUSB Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x 128GB MicroSD Card
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x BB2K DVR Manual
Video Playback Compatible with:
- Windows 7 and up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and above
*Please note the following:
- The currently listed retail price for this item is the MAP price.
- 64GB and above MicroSD cards require specific formatting. An external SD card reader will be required to complete the formatting. You can download our formatting software HERE (Windows Only).
- BB2K items are built to order so please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipping and processing times.
- If you need your item to come without audio recording you must put this in the shipping instructions or contact us to inform us.
- These devices are operated by receiving a 433mhz radio frequency from the remote control. Please make sure you are at least ~15 feet or closer to the device when trying to power it on, have a clear line of sight, and are pointing the remote at the device. If you have other devices that are broadcasting radio frequency signals, this may interfere with operation.