Full HD 1080P Streaming and Recording. The WifiAC1080P is the perfect option for anyone looking for a compact, high definition, Wi-Fi streaming video camera without breaking the bank. The WifiAC1080P streams in full 1080P high definition, accessible anywhere via the free downloadable smartphone app.
Motion Detection Alerts. The free app allows you to do more than just stream and record the video - you can also set it to alert you whenever the camera detects motion. This can be especially useful for conserving your memory space for recording, as you can have the app alert you when there is motion. You can even start recording automatically to a MicroSD card you inserted into the WifiAC1080p.
MicroSD Slot for Recording Locally. Not only can you start and stop recording video directly from the app, but you can also choose whether you want to save that video on your smartphone, or locally in a MicroSD card.
- 1080p full HD resolution streaming and recording
- Wifi for remote viewing and recording
- Point to Point App connection
- MicroSD slot for recording locally
- Motion Detection alarm configuration settings
- Streaming Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Recording Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ (up to) 25fps, 720p, 480p
- Video Format: ASF
- Angle of View: 70°
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux
- Storage Capacity: up to 32GB microSD (not included)
- Storage consumption: 1GB per 50 Minutes (Average)
- Motion Detection Range: up to 25 feet
- Motion Sensitivity: 0 - 10 adjustable
- Input: 5V Mini USB (mini B) connection
- AC Adapter Input: 110 - 250 VAC, Output: 5V DC @ .5 A
- OS compatibility: Windows XP and above, Android 5.0+, iOS 6+
- Browser Compatibility: IE7+, Chrome, Firefox
- 1 x AC Adapter Camera*
- 1 x User's Guide
- 1 x Micro SD Card Reader
- Anytime a microSD card is inserted, it will be formatted for use. Please save any data from the card before inserting into the device.
- .ASF Video format does not support the ability to skip time when playing back.
- This device will only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Networks.
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.