The most ubiquitous, unnoticeable devices nowadays are chargers. With the average Joe carrying at least two or three rechargeable electronic devices on their person every day, chargers are in abundance everywhere and go without a second glance. The new LMWifiPower takes advantage of this fact to provide you with one of our most covert, useful cameras yet!
Live streaming via WiFi to your phone. With the built in WiFi you’ll be able to access your high definition 1080p video stream from anywhere. You can control, view, and transfer video all from your smartphone using the free downloadable app.
Worry free battery life. Since the LMWifiPower plugs into the wall you’ll never have to worry about the battery running out in the middle of your recording. As long as the device is plugged in it will be powered and running.
Open USB port. You’ll be able to fool any suspicious parties that the OmniAC1080pWifi is a normal charger with its open USB port at the base. Having an open port at the base allows you to plug your own cord into the charger, thereby negating any suspicions that its anything but a charger you are using to charge your devices.
- Time/Date stamp
- Motion Detection
- Built-In Wi-Fi allows you to control, view, and download video from your smartphone
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps
- Video format: .MOV
- Storage: External via MicroSD Card (4GB-128GB)
- Motion Detection Video Length: 2 Mins
- 1 x OmniAC1080WiFi
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Android 5 & Up
- iOS 6 & Up
- The OmniAC1080WiFi does not come with a USB cable. If you do not have an SD card reader in your computer you may purchase one by checking the box next to "include SD Card reader."
- This device will only connect to 2.4 ghz Wi-Fi Networks
- We are unable to guarantee Wi-Fi connection will work with all routers. Although most networks are compatible, certain routers enact stricter security measures that may block remote connections to the camera. Some examples likely to experience these issues are hotels/motels, corporate networks, 4g hotspots, open wifi networks like Starbucks, etc.